I think this is a pretty awesome post that points out blatantly, a lot of the mixed messages we get as we grow older, and move to society. Awesome job Jeff!
I’m just about convinced: you can’t grow up until you’ve gone insane. For most people this occurs around puberty; for some a bit earlier – but nobody escapes the game. After all, think of it: all the things you’ve been told.
- Love yourself. (Narcassist!)
- Give generously (sucker . . . )
- To thine own self be true (but to everyone else? Put on a false face and lie!)
- Speak up . . . but shut up and listen good.
- Sex is bad. But it’s good. (A LOT of confusion there!)
- This is for you own good (then why the pain?)
- Have faith! (there is no god, or god is dead, depending on what you heard).
- Get there on time! (Slow down and smell the roses.)
- The human body is a beautiful thing – but they’ll put you in…
View original post 752 more words